Twice-baked for an irresistible crunch, complement your artisan sandwiches with the perfect snack, like these Stacy's pita chips. These artfully simple baked chips are a perfect addition to any bar, cafe, or sandwich shop. Stock these single-serve chip bags to serve alongside soups, paninis, or signature wraps, or offer them at your bar or winery for patrons to snack on while enjoying your craft cocktails and fine wines. Also great for catering events, create a hummus platter featuring a mix of classic and unique flavours, such as spicy black bean, roasted red pepper, and pineapple jalapeno, along with these chips, carrots, and celery for guests to snack on whilst enjoying each other's company. Plus, this individual 1.5 oz. bags are a sanitary way to offer chips at weddings or large events or make for a perfect, every day on-the-go snack.
These Stacy's chips are made from real pita bread, that is twice baked in small batches for up to 14 hours to reach perfection. They are then sprinkled with real sea salt to achieve their simple, yet irresistible flavour. They contain no artificial colours or flavours, as well as no cholesterol or trans fats. Plus, they are also free from peanuts and tree nuts, allowing you to safely serve customers with nut allergies. Offer a healthier snacking option that packs a crave-worthy crunch with these pita chips!
A top-selling maker of pita chips, Stacy's is an all-natural snack company dedicated to providing healthier snack options that don't have to compromise great taste. Continuing to innovate and pave the way for healthy snacking, trust in Stacy's pita chips to bring consistently dependable, great-tasting products to your establishment.
Culinary uses of wholesale bread in San Diego in cuisine
- Homemade Pita Bread is traditionally used to make the famous falafel. Falafel is a popular Middle Eastern dish in which seasoned chickpeas and chickpeas are ground, rounded, and fried. The bread is then put in a pastry bag and smothered in hot sauce.
- Pita bread is also served with hummus, the famous chickpea sauce.
- You can grill or grill the pita until it's crisp and serve it with the rest of the salad.
- Fill your pastry bag with kebabs or tics and enjoy a delicious breakfast.
- Fill your pockets with coleslaw or Russian salad as an alternative to sliced sandwiches.
- Loaded with cold salads, cheeses, various flavoured bread for complete nutrition.
- Cut the cake into triangles and bake. Season with salt and spices if necessary. These pita chips are a healthier alternative to potato chips.