JECRC University was established with art-of-state in the year 2012, located in Jaipur, Rajasthan. It is one of the most famous private universities in the industrial and institutional hub of the city. The institute was established through the JECRC University Act that was passed by the Rajasthan State Legislature. JECRC University is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The University is accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) and the National Board of Accreditation (NBA). It is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC).
The institute is known for its strong research culture along with close industry linkage and corporate connections. JECRC University has partnered with the International Skill Development Corporation (ISDC) to establish a distinguished International Centre of Excellence (ICoE).
JECRC University provides residential facilities, sports facilities, mess and cafeteria, transport, Central Library, computing lab, and medical facility.
JECRC University Rankings
- The institute has been ranked 31 by India Today (India’s Best University Survey 2021- Private University category)
- JECRC University has been ranked 9 by The Week (India's Best Universities- Multidisciplinary Emerging Universities)
- The institute has been ranked 29 by The Week (India's Best Universities: Private Multidisciplinary Universities)
- The university has been ranked 64 by The Week (India's Best Universities: Multidisciplinary Universities)
- JECRC University has been ranked 53 by Times of India June 2021 Edition
- According to the Internshala Ranking Report 2021, the institute has been ranked 30 (Out of 2000+ participating colleges across India)
JECRC University Scholarship
- Aspirants who have obtained an aggregate of 80% to 89.99% marks in senior secondary class will get a 20% relaxation on the Tuition Fee
- Aspirants who have obtained an aggregate of 90% to 100% in senior secondary class will get a 30% relaxation on the Tuition Fee
JECRC University Placement
The motto of the institute is to provide placement to all the students who are appearing on campus drive. The institute conducts pre-placement training in the form of Campus Recruitment Training (CRT). It is designed for the 200 hrs program which requires all the pre-training specializations by various companies.
JECRC University, Jaipur has an active training and placement cell for the candidates to get opportunities across a wide range of companies. The students are been prepared by the training cell through regular group discussions, personal interviews, aptitude tests, behavioral assessments, and other personal development activities. JECRC University invites companies for campus placements, including Hariom Technologies, L & T Infotech, Pinnacle Infotech, Infosys, ATCS, Accenture, Jindal Steel, Bajaj Capital, Birla Cement, Asian Paints, Tech Mahindra, Cipla, J K Cement, Maruti Suzuki, Reliance Insurance, Videocon, etc.
- The highest salary offered to the students during the campus placement drive is Rs.12 Lakh PA.
- The average salary package offered to the students during the campus placement drive is Rs. 4.5 Lakh PA.
JECRC University Admission Procedure
Online Method of Registration
- Firstly, you need to visit the website of the institute
- From here you need to select the option ‘Click to Apply’.
- Here the candidates need to register themselves as a new candidate
- After the registration process is completed the candidate can start filling up the application form with all the required academic information
- Now you have to upload all the required scanned document copies
- The candidates need to pay the registration fee via online mode by using Credit Card, Debit Card, or Net-Banking.
- The undergraduate and post-graduation registration fee is Rs. 500
- The Ph.D. registration fee is Rs. 1500
- Finally, the candidates have to submit the registration form and take a printout for the future reference