Securing a job in the railways is one of the most valued dreams of many young people, and because so many people share this dream, getting this job is quite difficult. From June 12 to June 17, 2022, the Railway Recruitment Board will conduct the RRB NTPC 2022 CBT-2 Phase-2 Exam for Level 5, 3, and 2 Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) Graduate and Undergraduate Posts.
According to my analysis, the RRB NTPC CBT 1 exam was somewhat difficult in each subject. The exam wasn't overly difficult, but neither was it excessively easy. Experts anticipate that the mathematics component of CBT 2 will be difficult, but that the rest of the components would be moderate to difficult.
You should concentrate on the following aspects over the next few days to help you improve your score:
- Don't read an excessive amount of books. Concentrate on one or two books per subject and go over them thoroughly. Review the concepts and procedures again before the exam and memorise them.
- Examine all of the themes and sections in detail, then answer as many questions as you can.
- Make time management a priority, and try to complete all of your questions within the time limit.
- It is recommended that you prepare with previous year's question papers on a daily basis and take frequent mock tests.
- Eat light, nutritious foods to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Maintain your meditation.
You should know some silly mistakes which usually Candidates make in exam hall:
- Not reading the question properly.
- Reaching late to the centre.
- Using new techniques during exam hall.
- Lack of time management.
Hope you find this article helpful Wishing you good luck!
If you want practice and examine yourself before sitting in the exam hall then you can visit Exampur as they are providing NTPC CBT-2 Free Mock Test Series which is designed by subject matter experts.