JUNE 28,2022/IndustryNewsGlobal/ -- The unexpected shifts in the global markets because of the sudden outbreak of the COVID-19 virus have brought many major and minor tremors to industries of all sizes including the Ambulatory EHR Market.
The report studies the market covering a period of 12 years of trend and forecast. The report provides detailed insights into the market dynamics to enable informed business decision making and growth strategy formulation based on the opportunities present in the market.
The Ambulatory EHR Market is expected to grow from USD 5.1 billion in 2020 to USD 7.0 billion by 2026 at a CAGR of over 5.5% during the forecast period.
Request a Sample here: https://www.stratviewresearch.com/Request-Sample/1681/ambulatory-EHR-market.html#form
Based on delivery mode, the market has been segmented into cloud-based solutions and on-premise solutions.
- The cloud-based solutions segment accounted for the largest market share in 2020.
- The segment growth can be attributed to the increasing adoption of cloud-based solutions due to their superior advantages such as cost reduction and flexibility.
Geographically, the market in North America accounted for the largest market share in 2020 and is expected to continue its dominance over the forecast period owing to the presence of key market players and the presence of established healthcare industry. The market in the Asia-Pacific region is projected to register the fastest growth during the review period on account of growing digitalization, government support, and high investment in healthcare infrastructure development.
This report offers high-quality insights and is the outcome of detailed research methodology comprising extensive secondary research, rigorous primary interviews with industry stakeholders and validation and triangulation with Stratview Research’s internal database and statistical tools.
The Ambulatory EHR Market analysis report discusses the following heads in great detail:
- Market structure: Overview, industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis
- COVID-19 Impact Assessment
- Market environment analysis: Growth drivers and constraints, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis
- Market trend and forecast analysis
- Market segment trend and forecast
- Competitive landscape and dynamics: Market share, product portfolio, product launches, etc.
- Attractive market segments and associated growth opportunities
- Emerging trends
- Strategic growth opportunities for the existing and new players
- Key success factors
About Stratview Research
Stratview Research is a trusted brand globally, providing high quality research and strategic insights that help companies worldwide in effective decision making. It is a global market intelligence firm providing a wide range of services including syndicated market reports, custom research, and sourcing intelligence across industries, such as Advanced Materials, Aerospace & Defense, Automotive & Mass Transportation, Consumer Goods, Construction & Equipment, Electronics and Semiconductors, Energy & Utility, Healthcare & Life Sciences, and Oil & Gas.
Contact: Stratview Research
E-mail: [email protected]