Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission conducts the PCS exam. There are three stages of this exam: preliminary, mains and interview along with a defined syllabus. In this article, we will discuss the detailed UPSC exam preparation strategy, mock test series, comprehensive book list for upcoming PCS prelims 2022.
The full form of the PCS exam is the provincial civil service examination. UPPSC notification for 2022 has been released for approx. 250 vacancies on 16th March 2022.
The minimum age limit for the PCS exam is 21 years and the maximum age is 40 years on July 1 of the exam year. Age relaxation for different categories, posts in the PCS exam is also applicable as per the UPPSC notification.
Students must have a bachelor's degree from any recognized university or equivalent qualification. They also have to undergo a medical test after the interview to be considered eligible.
Therefore, candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the exam in terms of age, degree and nationality. Furthermore, students must be well aware of the syllabus exam pattern, scheme of selection for the best results and to crack the exam with flying color's.
The selection process
Lacks of aspirants apply for the UPPSC exam every year to be selected as UPPSC PCS officers to join the civil services in the Uttar Pradesh government. The students are appointed to the posts of deputy collector, DSP, BDO assistant, regional transport officer, assistant commissioner and similar gazetted posts after qualifying for the UPPCS Exam. Hence, students need to have strategic planning to qualify for the exam.
The selection process for the UPPSC 2022 exam is similar to the IAS exam and is done through 3 stages: prelims, mains and interview.
Prelims exam consists only objective type questions while the main exam shall be descriptive in nature. To know the latest updates on the UPPSC exam such as vacancy, eligibility criteria, application dates, selection process, notification PDF, syllabus and cut off visit Institute's website.
UPSC test series
If you want to clear the UPPSC PCS 2022 exam then you should attempt the Youth Destination UPPSC mock tests in Hindi and English as well. Our UPPSC PCS online test series are based on the latest exam pattern prepared by our expert teacher so if you wish to make a career in the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission and achieve your goals then attempt our free UPPSC mock tests in Hindi.
UPPSC has announced a total of …… vacancies. Since this exam is considered one of the most important exams in the country, you should practice the UPPSC mock test series to analyze exam performance and build your strengths.
Key benefits of UPPSC test series
- You will learn the exam patterns and syllabus by attempting test series.
- Test series for UPPSC is the best way for revising the syllabus of the exam.
- Youth Destination's test series are prepared by the best faculties.
- you can tackle exam fear by attempting mock tests and also improve time management and accuracy in each paper.
- The questions of the UPPCS test series 2022 are available in both Hindi and English language.
- Apart from this, you can attempt the UPPCS prelims test series online on mobile phones and PCs as well as at your convenience.
- Comprehensive coverage of current affairs and each subject in the given time.
- Detailed explanation to mock test series question for deeper understanding of the topics.
- Students can attempt mock tests at their own convenience.
- Test series are prepared according to the latest UPSC pattern.
- Aspirants would get the feel of the real exam and experience a highly competitive environment since the test series is conducted among a large number of students.
- Candidates should solve the best test series for UPPSC prelims to ascertain their strengths, weaknesses and the level of exam preparation.
- Test series covers the entire syllabus in a planned, structured manner that is really helpful to design a personalized study plan as per your requirements.
- Enrolling on the UPPSC test series is the most valuable addition to your exam preparation. By practicing the best test series for UPPSC prelims, you can examine and improve before the actual test and beat the competition and succeed with a high rank in the final list.
- A scholarship program is also available for candidates who would take the complete UPPCS test series 2022.
An interview is the last round of the UPPSC exam. Students who qualify for the main exam will be called for an interview round. the interview is a total of 100 marks and students are interviewed by a board appointed by the UPPSC. The main objective of the interviewer is to check the personal suitability of a student for a career in the state service by a board of competent and unbiased observers.
Candidates must be aware of current happenings both within and outside their state or country apart from their academic study before appearing in the personality test.
The UPPSC interview is more than a conversation and intends to explore the mental qualities and analytical ability of an applicant.
UPPSC prelims test series
UPPSC prelims test series has been designed on the latest UPPSC pattern to strengthen your knowledge, improve time management skills and test your command over the subject. The previous year's questions of the PCS exam have been included in our online test series.
Website - https://youthdestination.in/
Address - 639, Mukherjee Nagar, Delhi, 110009
Contact us - 9811334434