Facebook has disabled your account. But why?
The main reason behind it is that you might have disobeyed Facebook's terms of service. Facebook takes strict action against its users when they find actions that oppose their terms of service.
Some of the points violate Facebook's terms.
- If you are posting violated content over their platform.
- Using an unauthorized name.
- Impersonating someone.
- You can't use any copied content to post.
- Harassing people, and practicing any advertisement and promotion related to unauthorized substances.
If you are sure Facebook has disabled your account for no reason and you haven't made any of the above mentioned points then you can quickly recover your Facebook.
Follow these steps to recover your disabled Facebook Account.
- Visit the Facebook official page and redirect to the login page.
- Fill in the username and password in the given space and hit the login button.
- Now you have to provide your full name, phone number, and your government Id for verification.
- Once you have uploaded all the required details and documents now click on send option.
- Now Facebook will review your account and contact you once the review process will end.
In case you have disabled your own account and now want to reactivate it again? Then follow these steps to do so.
- Visit facebook first.
- Try to enter your username and login in the given space and hit the login button.
- Now two options will appear on your screen. Cancel Deletion and Confirm Deletion.
- Select the option "Confirm Deletion" and you will be redirected to a new page.
- Now you will get access to your disabled Facebook account.
Read more: Facebook Account Hacked? How to Recover it!!