The European Vaccine Delivery Devices Market is expected to experience market growth during the forecast period from 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyzes that the market is growing with a CAGR of 7.5% during the period forecast from 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 1,301.25 million by 2027 from USD 735.63 million in 2019. Development of new vaccines and increased government support and investment are the main drivers driving propelled the market demand during the forecast period.
Vaccine Delivery Devices includes features such as new vaccine development and will impact manufacturers new product launch in the market which increases its demand as well as growing infectious disease burden which drives the demand for precise delivery of vaccines to elicit a strong immune response upon delivery of targeted vaccines.
Get Sample PDF of the Report – https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=europe-vaccine-administration-devices-market
The Vaccine Delivery Devices Market report provides details about market share, new developments and product pipeline analysis, impact of national and localized market players, analyzes opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand Vaccine Delivery Devices market analysis and scenario, contact Data Bridge Market Research for Analyst Brief, our team will help you create revenue impact solution to achieve your desired objective .
Europe Vaccine Delivery Devices Market Scope and Size
The vaccine delivery devices market is segmented on the basis of product, administration route, type, brand, dosage, vaccine type, modality, ease of use, of the end user and the distribution channel. Growth between segments helps you analyze growth niches and strategies to approach the market and determine your main areas of application and the difference between your target markets.
- On the basis of product, the vaccine delivery devices market is segmented into syringes , auto injectors, jet injectors, micro needles, inhalation/pulmonary delivery, micro injection system, pen injection devices, biodegradable implants, needle-free injection systems based on electroporation, oral systems/sublingual vaccine delivery systems, self-learning devices and other devices. In 2020, the syringe segment is expected to dominate the vaccine delivery device market as syringes are mainly used in different vaccine delivery facilities by healthcare professionals.
- Based on route of administration, the vaccine delivery devices market is segmented into intramuscular, subcutaneous, and intradermal. In 2020, the intramuscular segment is expected to dominate the vaccine delivery devices market as it is the most chosen vaccine delivery procedure among vaccine deliverers.
- On the basis of type, the vaccine delivery devices market is segmented into marketed vaccines and clinical-stage (electroporation) vaccines. In 2020, commercialized vaccines are expected to dominate the vaccine delivery devices market as auto-injectors, jet injectors, syringes, microinjections, among others are various types of vaccine delivery devices available on the market.
- On the basis of brand, the vaccine delivery device market is segmented into BD accuspray nasal spray system, BD hypak for vaccines glass prefillable syringe system, BD uniject self-disabling prefillable injection system, Gx InnoSafe, Gx RTF clearject, plajex, and others. In 2020, other segments are expected to dominate the vaccine delivery devices market owing to the presence of a wide variety of vaccine delivery devices and their use in determining accurate COVID vaccine doses -19 in effect.
- On the basis of dosage, the vaccine delivery devices market is segmented into fixed and variable . In 2020, the fixed segment is expected to dominate the vaccine delivery devices market as the defined volume of vaccine administered in order to produce an effective immune response.
- On the basis of vaccine type, the vaccine delivery devices market is segmented into bivalent oral poliovacine, BCG vaccine, tetanus-diphtheria vaccine, DTP-HEPB-HIB vaccine, influenza vaccine, pneumococcal conjugate vaccine, measles and others. In 2020, the bivalent oral polio vaccines segment dominates the vaccine delivery devices market owing to the growing prevalence of poliomyelitis and growing demand for improved mucosal vaccine delivery systems.
- On the basis of modality, the vaccine delivery device market is segmented into automatic vaccine delivery device and manual vaccine delivery device. In 2020, the automatic vaccine delivery device segment is dominating the vaccine delivery device market as automatic injectors, among other devices, can easily be handled at home, reducing the need for a vaccine administrator specified.
- On the basis of user-friendliness, the vaccine delivery device market is segmented into disposable and reusable. In 2020, the disposable segment dominates the vaccine delivery device market as technologically advanced syringes such as self-disposable syringes are widely used for vaccine delivery. In addition, disposable vaccine delivery devices overcome the risks of infection transfer.
- On the basis of end-user, the vaccine delivery devices market is segmented into hospitals , community centers, home care facilities, research and academic institutes, outpatient surgery center and others. In 2020, hospital segment is dominating the vaccine delivery devices market as maximum number of people visit hospitals in order to get accurate vaccine dosage.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the vaccine delivery devices market is segmented into direct tenders, retail and others. In 2020, the direct tender segment is dominating the vaccine delivery devices market as it is the major source of supply of vaccine delivery devices by hospitals, clinics, community centers, among others .
To get more insights into the market analysis, browse the research report summary @- https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/europe-vaccine-administration-devices-market
Country Level Analysis of Vaccine Delivery Devices Market
The Vaccine Delivery Devices market is analyzed and market size information is provided on the basis of country, product, route of administration, type, brand, dosage, type of vaccine, modality, ease of use, end user and distribution channel. The countries covered in the Vaccine Delivery Devices market report are Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium, Russia , Turkey and the rest of Europe.
Germany dominates the European market owing to the growing demand for vaccine delivery devices for the stationary vaccine delivery device segment. The country section of the report also provides impact factors on the Individual Vaccine Delivery Devices market and regulatory changes in the national market that have an impact on current and future market trends. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts, and import-export tariffs are some of the major indicators used to forecast the market scenario for each country.In addition, the presence and availability of global brands and the challenges they face due to significant or rare competition from local and national brands, the impact of sales channels are considered while providing a forecast analysis of national data.
Competitive Landscape and Vaccine Delivery Devices Market Share Analysis
Vaccine Delivery Devices market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, research and development investment, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities , company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product testing pipelines, product approvals, patents, product breadth and scope, application dominance, technology lifeline curve . The data points provided above are only related to the company's focus on the vaccine delivery device market.
The main companies selling vaccine delivery devices are BD, Gerresheimer AG, Corium Inc., iHealthNet LLC, Enesi, SCHOTT AG (a subsidiary of Carl-Zeiss-Stiftung), 3M, Terumo Europe NV (a subsidiary of Terumo Corporation ), West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc., Bespak Europe Ltd., Antares Pharma, among other domestic and global players. Several product launches and agreements are also initiated by the companies across the globe which are also accelerating the vaccine delivery devices market.
Browse Complete TOC at- https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=europe-vaccine-administration-devices-market
Top Healthcare Reports
North America Healthcare BPO Market - Industry Size, Shares, Trends and Growth Prospects https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/north-america-healthcare-bpo-market
Prefilled Syringes Market - Industry Size, Shares, Trends and Growth Prospects https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-prefilled-syringes-market
Europe Prefilled Syringes Market - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028 https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/europe-prefilled-syringes-market
Asia Pacific Prefilled Syringes Market - Industry Size, Shares, Trends and Growth Prospects https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/asia-pacific-prefilled-syringes-market
Dual Chamber Prefilled Syringes Market - Industry Size, Shares, Trends and Growth Prospects https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-dual-chamber-prefilled-syringes-market
Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices Market - Industry Size, Shares, Trends and Growth Prospects https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-anesthesia-and-respiratory-devices-market
Europe Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices Market - Industry Size, Shares, Trends and Growth Prospects https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/europe-anesthesia-and-respiratory-devices-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
One absolute way to predict what the future holds is to understand today's trend! Data Bridge Market Research presented itself as an unconventional and neoteric market research and consulting company with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are committed to unearthing the best market opportunities and fostering effective information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge strives to provide appropriate solutions to complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data Bridge is a suite of pure wisdom and experience that was formulated and framed in 2015 in Pune.
Data Bridge Market Research has over 500 analysts working across different industries. We have served over 40% of Fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of over 5,000 clients worldwide. Data Bridge knows how to create satisfied customers who rely on our services and rely on our hard work with certainty. We are pleased with our glorious 99.9% customer satisfaction rating.
Data Bridge Market Research
USA: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong-Kong : +852 8192 7475
E-mail :- [email protected]