Stratview Research has published a new report on Intravenous Product Packaging Market, segmented by Aircraft Type (Commercial Aircraft, Regional Aircraft, Military Aircraft, and General Aviation), by Fiber Type (Carbon Fiber Composites and Glass Fiber Composites), by Resin Type (Epoxy Composite and Other Composites). This market research report provides in-depth information on trends, dynamics, revenue opportunities, competitive landscape, and recent developments in the global artificial intelligence as a service market. The historic years considered for the study are 2017-2020, base year is 2021, estimated year is 2022, and forecast period is 2023-2027.
The Intravenous Product Packaging Market is projected to grow from USD xx billion in 2020 to USD xx billion by 2026 at a CAGR of over 6.2% during the forecast period.
To know more about the covid impact on the market, click here: https://www.stratviewresearch.com/Request-Sample/1816/intravenous-product-packaging-market.html#form
What is Intravenous Product Packaging?
The intravenous products are clinic gadgets which are used in forestalling, helping, and treatment of the different issue, for instance, ostomy, ophthalmic ailments, malignant growth, and respiratory maladies. These devices are used to convey supplements, liquids, medications, such as antipyretics, anti-infection agents, and analgesics. The packaging items are primarily used in blood transfusions and the amendment of electrolyte incongruities in patients.
The ongoing COVID-19 pandemic has positively influenced the intravenous product packaging industry. The coronavirus surge has witnessed the medicinal services segment battle with issues of deficiencies of medical devices and raw material supply, particularly with regards to pharmaceutical bundling and PPE kit for clinic staff. Thus, there is a need for sterile medical packaging, thus drives the product demand.
By product, the intravenous product packaging market has been bifurcated into IV bags and cannulas.
- Under these, the IV bags segment garnered the largest market share in 2020 and is likely to register a healthy CAGR in the coming years.
- IV fluid bags are primarily used to hold intravenous liquid, which is mainly used for purposes including correcting electrolyte imbalances, maintaining the basal hydration level, and expanding the intravenous volume in the hypovolemic state of a patient, thus boosts the segment growth.
By region, the North America market witnessed the highest market share in 2020 and is projected to grow at a steady CAGR during the review period.
- This is mainly attributed to presence of a large number of industry players, increasing income, and strong R&D investments in the region, which augments the regional growth.
- In addition, changing demographics such as the rising awareness of diseases, and a growing number of minimally invasive surgeries, and presence of well-established health care infrastructure has further driven the regional demand for intravenous product packaging.
Following are the key players in Intravenous Product Packaging Market:
- Baxter (The U.S),
- Nipro (Japan),
- Renolit (Germany),
- Sippex (France),
- Wipak (Finland), Amcor (Switzerland),
- B.Braun Medicals (Germany),
- Dupont (The U.S),
- MRK Healthcare (India), and
- Minigrip (The U.S).
About Stratview Research-
Stratview Research is a global market intelligence firm having a strong team of industry veterans and research analysts. Stratview Research has been serving multiple clients across a wide array of industries. Our services cover a broad spectrum of industries including but not limited to Energy Chemicals, Advanced Materials, Automotive, and Aerospace. At Stratview, we believe in building long term relations with our clients.
Connect with our team here–
Call us @: +1-313-307-4176