Modern orthodontics offers a range of treatments to straighten the teeth and help one achieve the beautiful smile they've ever dreamed of. Gone are the traditional braces with attachments that make people feel extremely uncomfortable. The virtually invisible modern orthodontic treatment Invisalign can treat minor to moderate orthodontic issues.
In this blog, the experts at AK Global Dent have explained the benefits and considerations of Invisalign to help one decide what treatment is best for them. Towards the end of the blog, they will provide crucial insights on the factors that determine Invisalign treatment cost in Gurgaon. Read on to discover more.
What Can Invisalign Do?
Invisalign can treat a wide range of orthodontic problems, such as crowded teeth, slight overbites or underbites, gaps in the teeth, or crooked teeth. The treatment produces rapid results, and the aligners are made specifically for each patient from the patented, multilayer SmartTrack® material, which gently moves the teeth into position. Patients are able to have straight teeth with these aligners within a few months.
What are the Benefits of Invisalign?
Following are the benefits of Invisalign clear aligners:
- Invisalign is Invisible and Discreet: Unlike traditional metal braces, the aligners are made up of clear medical-grade smart material, which makes them less observable.
- You Can Eat Your Favorite Food: Whenever one eats or drinks, they often need to remove their aligners with traditional braces. However, with Invisalign, the food particles do not get trapped, and one does not have to stay away from certain foods. One can eat whatever they like, brush their teeth, and reinsert the aligners.
- They Require Less Maintenance: After the consultation with the dental expert, they will place an order for custom-made aligner trays for every phase of the treatment. The patient only needs to see the dentist to pick up their new set of trays and to ensure the treatment is progressing well. Invisalign aligners require minimal maintenance as there are no wires to fix, unlike traditional braces.
- Brush and Floss Like Usual: Traditional braces make it difficult to clean between the teeth, and the enamel around the metal brackets can discolor. Since the Invisalign aligner trays can be removed, one can brush and floss normally.
- See the Results Beforehand: One can see what the ultimate results of the treatment will look like. Using the 3D scan, the dentist can fine-tune the teeth's alignment and provide one with a beautiful and perfect smile. One will be aware of the treatment's outcome.
Interested in getting Invisalign braces in Gurgaon? Consult the experts at AK Global Dent. They provide custom-made aligners that are both easy and comfortable to carry. One must understand that the cost of Invisalign treatment depends on a range of factors. These include the location of the clinic, the complexity of the tooth condition, the experience of the orthodontist, the treatment duration, the category of the case, and so on.
To know the exact cost of Invisalign aligners, pay a visit to AK Global Dent today!