Atrial fibrillation (AF), also called Afib, is a condition which causes an irregular and often rapid heart rate, and can lead to stroke and heart failure. It is one of a group of heart rhythm conditions called arrhythmias, which are caused by changes to the heart's electrical impulses. In a healthy heart, regular electrical signals keep your heart rate at a steady rhythm of between 60 and 100 beats per minute. This is called sinus rhythm. When you have AF, the electrical signals become random and chaotic, causing the top two chambers of your heart (the atria) to twitch or quiver. This in turn causes your heart rate to become irregular and can cause it to beat faster than usual.
Natural Remedies for Atrial Fibrillation
Medically, there is no cure. But, using natural treatments, in specific homeopathic treatment, this disorder, as all others, are very curable. The best Natural Remedies for Atrial Fibrillation includes diet, Ginger, Turmeric and Vitamin E. A good diet is completely essential for good hearth. If you think that a petrol engine will not run on diesel fuel, it's easy to realize this idea. If you don't eat good food, then your body cannot serve you as it is built to. It lacks the important nutrients to operate truthfully.
Ginger is an Natural Treatments for Atrial Fibrillation that can effectively help reduce blood clotting. It can also prevent new clots and reduce your risk of a stroke. In addition, it promotes healthy blood circulation throughout the body. Both dry ginger and raw ginger extracts can reduce the formation of blood clots.
- Add ginger to any of your juices, broths or cooked dishes to enjoy its immense health benefits.
- Also, you can drink 2 or 3 cups of ginger tea daily. To prepare the tea, boil a few slices of fresh ginger root in 1 cup of water, then let it steep for 5 minutes. Strain the tea. You can add a little lemon juice and honey for taste.
Turmeric is best known as a Herbal Treatment for Atrial Fibrillation anti-inflammatory herb, but it also works as a natural blood thinner. This happens mainly due to its curcumin content. Curcumin can help prevent your platelets from clumping together and forming clots.
- Add turmeric powder to tea, curry, salads and other meals. Also, you can drink a glass of turmeric milk daily before going to bed.
- If taking a supplement, consult your doctor first for the correct dosage.
Garlic is good for your heart health and is even more beneficial if you are at a higher risk of having blood clots. Sulfur-containing compounds like adenosine, allicin and paraffinic polysulfides in garlic act as blood thinners. Garlic can also lower blood cholesterol and triglyceride levels, which in turn can reduce the risk of plaque formation and heart attacks is best Herbal Supplement for Atrial Fibrillation.
- Eat 2 or 3 raw garlic cloves on an empty stomach on a daily basis.
- You can also take garlic supplements, but only after consulting your doctor.
Cayenne pepper has a powerful blood-thinning effect on your body and also increases circulation.
It contains a chemical called capsaicin Alternative Treatment for Atrial Fibrillation that can help clear away artery-narrowing lipid deposits, and might help dilate arteries and blood vessels to clear away clots. It also helps lower the concentration of fibrin, an insoluble protein that plays a key role in clot formation.
Plus, this spice helps lower your blood pressure and improve your overall heart health.
- Add fresh, chopped cayenne peppers to stir-fry dishes, soups and stews.
- Also, you can sprinkle ground cayenne pepper on breakfast dishes, salads and other dishes.
- You can opt to take cayenne supplements, but consult your doctor first.
Vitamin E has a variety of Herbs for Atrial Fibrillation benefits, including improving blood circulation and preventing blood clots.
When taken orally, vitamin E can decrease platelet aggregation by improving sensitivity to prostaglandin E1, a platelet-inhibiting fatty acid.
- Vitamin E capsules are a good option to ensure you get your daily dose of vitamin E. Consult your doctor before taking supplements.
- You can also eat foods rich in vitamin E like eggs, meat, cereal and various fresh fruits and vegetables.
Click for More Info: Herbs Solutions by Nature