The caliber of rifle cartridges is selected depending on the type of use and accuracy. For best performance, the bullet must match the diameter of the barrel groove precisely to ensure a good seal.
- .223 Remington:- The .223 ammo is a standard caliber for bolt action and single-shot rifles in addition to semi-autos. These rifle cartridges offer fast velocity with relatively low recoil.
- 5.56 Ammo:- The 5.56 is a highly effective defensive caliber. The rounds also have many different loading available, which include defensive, hunting, and standard ball projectiles. This makes the round versatile and capable.
- 6.5mm Grendel:- The 6.5 Grendel is a good medium-powered cartridge.
- 6.5 Creedmoor:- Perfect bullet weight and power for deer-sized game
- .22 Long Rifle: This is the smallest caliber cartridge primarily used worldwide for gaming and target shooting.
- .300 Aac Blackout:- also known as 7.62×35mm. The .300 BLK has a wider range of projectile choices.
- 7.62x39mm:- it is used for hunting, target practice, plinking, competition, and even home/ self-defense.
- .45-70:- bore is ideal for woods or brushes, country hunting of heavy game, and the big predators.