An email signature is a sign of professionalism. They are convenient, so you don’t have to type your information every time you compose an email. But it’s imperative for you to keep your signatures up-to-date for it to truly reflect your professionalism. Whether you have a new job title or your contact information has changed, you shouldn’t neglect your signature. In case you don’t know How to Change Signature in Outlook, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, you’ll get to know how you can change the signature in Outlook without much effort, so stay tuned.
Steps To Change Signature In Outlook
Follow the steps mentioned below to change your signature in Outlook:
- First, open the Outlook application and then select File in the menu.
- Choose Options. Now you need to select the Signatures button to enter the Signatures configuration window.
- Choose Mail from the navigation pane in the Outlook Options window.
- In the Signatures and Stationery window, you have to choose New and create a new signature. Ascertain you give the signature a relevant name.
- In the edit pane, you can create your email using a simple editor tool. Also, it allows you to use any font style or even import pictures into your signature if you like.
- Under the Choose default signature section, use the New messages or the Replies/Forwards messages drop-down menus and choose whether this signature will be used for new messages when you reply to or forward a message or both.
- Select OK and save your new signature.
By following the steps mentioned above, you can easily change your signature in Outlook. We hope you find this guide helpful and informative.
Also Read Our Popular Blogs:-
mac mail search not working
how to turn off Outlook notifications
recall outlook 365
export emails from outlook to gmail 2020
0x800ccc80 outlook error
change outlook password
bellsouth forgot password page
bellsouth email settings
bellsouth.net email not working
charter email settings iphone
spectrum email problems 2021
canon printer not printing color correctly
canon support code b200
canon support code 5200
hp printer not printing
hp printer assistant download
hp printer blue screen error