The Certified CISO (CCISO) EC-Council program is that the initial of its kind coaching and certification program. CCISO course is geared toward producing superior info security executives. The CCISO doesn't focus entirely on technical data however on the appliance of data security management principles from an executive management purpose in view. Every section of the program has been developed with the aspiring CISO in mind and appears to transfer the data of seasoned professionals to consecutive generation within the areas that are most important within the development and maintenance of a thriving info security program.
CCISO Certification Curriculum Information
Domains to be discussed;
- Governance (Policy, Legal, and Compliance)
- IS Management Controls and Auditing Management
- Security Program Management & Operations
- Information Security Core Concepts
- Strategic Planning, Finance, & Vendor Management
CCISO Certification Training’s Key features:
As the CCISO key features must be known to all the candidates for training it is very helpful. Key features such as Official EC-Council Curriculum, Interactive workshop formats helpful in training, Exam voucher included and post-course instructor coaching benefits.
- The EC-Council Curriculum is the official curriculum of the EC-Council
- Format of interactive workshop
- Exam voucher is included in the course fee.
- Benefits of instructor coaching after the training
You'll discover how to:
- Study for the CCISO exam.
- Become familiar with a CISO's day-to-day tasks.
- From an executive standpoint, consider the technical aspects of the CISO function.
- Prepare security and financial plans.
- Align the CISO's responsibilities with the company's objectives and risk tolerance.
CCISO Certification Exam Format
Number of questions
60% to 85% depending upon exam form
ECC Exam Portal
Scenario-based Multiple Choice
The Qualifications Needed For CCISO
If you’re a CISO, you nearly definitely have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in computing, IT, or the information security field. Some corporations conjointly need a master’s degree, reckoning on the corporate, and most demand that you just have worked in IT security for a minimum of seven if not ten years.
These sorts of needs are for a result of a corporation must grasp that you just have in depth information of systems and programming. What's needed, and what corporations tend to own a tougher time corroborative, is in-depth familiarity with the business aspects of the professional world. You’ll have to be compelled to check data security and risk affects a corporation on the executive and monetary levels, not simply on the technical facts.
Skills Required For CCISO Exam;
An advisory board of expert information security potentials considered all of the content to create the CCISO test and certification. All the knowledge required that an information security executive requires. The exam based on the skills were created that they believed were most necessary to assess for an cybersecurity executive. Five contents are covered for the exam;
- Corporate governance
- Information security auditing and controls
- Projects and operations management
- Core competencies of information security
- Finance and strategy development
- Leadership Skills Matter
- To succeed as a cybersecurity executive, you need to have the same soft skills that drive success for any business leader. You need to be able to:
- Develop standard procedures and company-wide policies
- Understand applicable regulations and ensure compliance
- Source and implement appropriate training
- Create action plans for breach contingencies
- Communicate your strategies to superiors and team members
You know that you have the capacity to do all of these things, but if you’ve only ever been in technical roles, you may not know how to prove it to an employer. Or you may have accepted a promotion to CISO without formally developing these skills, leaving yourself in a bit over your head.
You must demonstrate proof and present verifiers to verify that you have 5 years of experience in each of the five CCISO domains in order to be permitted to take the CCISO exam without first completing certified training. For some industry-accepted certifications and CCISO Exam Eligibility Application Form higher education, experience waivers are possible.
CCISO training can lead to an Information Security Manager credential who haven’t reach this level and serves as a stepping stone to CCISO certification.
Read More: CEH v11 Online Training
CCISO Training for the Test
As the CCISO is in demand and it’s the demanding test, candidate must have the required five years of experience in three domains. A candidate must know about the content of the exam you want to know
you might not have encountered. The CISO candidates who are hopeful about exam, need to go for prior management roles for more focused about technology and business.
This happens to a lot of CISO hopefuls, whose prior management roles have been more tech-focused than business-focused.
CCISO Certification Training FAQs
- How will you become an EC-Council Certified CISO (CCISO)?
-Candidate must have five years of IS management experience in each of the 5 CCISO domains and verified. Instructions for purchasing a Pearson VUE voucher will be issued, once application got approved. Participants who don’t have the option of sitting in EC-Council are also applicable for sitting for the EC-Council Information Security Manager (E|ISM) exam as part of the Associate CCISO certification Program.
You will be qualified, once you are pass….
- To become an EC-Council Certified CCISO online, what a candidate needs to learn?
- To meet your needs for the training you need a convenient online training for where you want, as this course is available in classroom, online on demand.
- Is it possible to get an EC-Council Certified CCISO by studying online?
-Yes! Because we understand that your hectic work schedule may prevent you from attending one of our classrooms, we provide simple online training to fit your needs whenever and wherever you desire. This course is offered in a classroom setting, online, and on demand. Contact Certification Forest for CCISO Online Training.
- What is the procedure for taking the CCISO certification exam?
-The course fee includes an EC-Council exam voucher.
- When and where will I be able to take the exam? What is the duration of the exam voucher?
-Exams are available at any PearsonVUE location. The validity period begins on the date of purchase and ends one year thereafter.
- What if I don't have five years of CCISO domain experience in three of the five? Does this imply I won't be able to take the CCISO course?
-No! It doesn't imply you can't take training if you don't fulfil the basic requirements for the CCISO Exam. The CCISO course is open to anybody, but only those who qualify for the CCISO Exam will be given an exam voucher. After completing CCISO training, students who do not have the minimum years can take the EC-Council Information Security Manager (EISM) test.
Also Read: RMP Certification and Exam Pass