AUG 18,2021/IndustryNewsGlobal/ The unexpected shifts in the global markets because of the sudden outbreak of the COVID-19 virus have brought many major and minor tremors to industries of all sizes including the Fiducial Markers Market.
The Fiducial Markers Market is projected to grow from USD 108.3 million in 2020 to USD 140.6 million by 2026 at a CAGR of over 4.4% during the forecast period.
A fiducial marker is a medical device that is mainly placed on the object or body so that it can mark the area that needs to get surgery. These markers are very tiny equipment of the size of rice grains, which can help to target cancerous tumours or tissues without affecting the healthy ones. This device enables to mark of the exact position of the tumour and can help the doctor to provide maximum radiation dose to the particular area consisting of the tumour without harming the surrounding tissues.
The growing adoption of radiotherapy devices by oncologists coupled with rising cases of cancer across the globe are the prime factors augmenting the product demand. Also, the surging demand for SBRT and IGRT procedures further boosts market growth.
Moreover, increasing awareness regarding the fiducial markers to give effective diagnosis further offers lucrative opportunities to the industry players. However, the requirement of placing fiducial markers before the CT scan will necessitate a second 3D scan before or during surgery can hamper the industry expansion.
By product, the fiducial markers market has been categorized into the gold, gold combination, polymer, and other metals, liquid.
Under these, the gold segment witnessed the highest market share in 2020 and is likely to register a significant CAGR during the review period.
This is mainly attributed to the accurate visibility and excellent stability of these products across various imaging modalities. Also, gold fiducial markers come in combination with various metals, such as platinum, titanium, and nickel, for better efficiency.
By region, the North American market garnered the largest market share in 2020 and is projected to grow at a substantial CAGR during the assessment period.
This is mainly ascribed to streamlined reimbursement policies, the strong presence of key market players, and public health programs in the region. Growing healthcare expenditure and rising adoption of advanced radiotherapy procedures & imaging modalities further boosts the regional growth.
- CIVCO Radiotherapy (The U.S),
- IZI Medical Products (The U.S),
- Naslund Medical AB (Sweden),
- Medtronic, Inc. (Ireland),
- QlRad Inc. (Netherlands),
- QFix (The U.S),
- Boston Scientific Corporation (The U.S),
- Nanovi A/S (Denmark),
- Eckert & Ziegler (Belgium), and
- IBA Dosimetry GmbH (Germany).
Features of the Report
This report offers high-quality insights and is the outcome of detailed research methodology comprising extensive secondary research, rigorous primary interviews with industry stakeholders and validation and triangulation with Stratview Research’s internal database and statistical tools.
The Fiducial Markers Market analysis report discusses the following heads in great detail:
- Market structure: Overview, industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis
- COVID-19 Impact Assessment
- Market environment analysis: Growth drivers and constraints, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis
- Market trend and forecast analysis
- Market segment trend and forecast
- Competitive landscape and dynamics: Market share, product portfolio, product launches, etc.
- Attractive market segments and associated growth opportunities
- Emerging trends
- Strategic growth opportunities for the existing and new players
- Key success factors