Sept 7th,2021/IndustryNewsGlobal/ -- The unexpected shifts in the global markets because of the sudden outbreak of the COVID-19 virus have brought many major and minor tremors to industries of all sizes including the Mental Health Technology Market.
Mental Health Technology Market is projected to grow from USD xx million in 2020 to USD xx million by 2026 at a CAGR of over xx% during the forecast period. This report studies the market covering a period of 12 years of trend and forecast. The report provides detailed insights into the market dynamics to enable informed business decision making and growth strategy formulation based on the opportunities present in the market.
By functionality, the mental health technology market has been categorized into clinical, financial, and administrative.
- Under these, the clinical segment held the highest market share in 2020 and is likely to grow at the fastest CAGR during the review period.
- This is mainly attributed to rising government initiatives to increase the adoption of software and related mental health technology services by clinicians to provide quality care to their patients at lower costs.
By region, the North America market garnered the largest market share in 2020 and is projected to grow at a steady CAGR during the assessment period.
- This is mainly ascribed to rising behavioral health reforms and the availability of government funding for expanding behavioral health services in the region.
- Further, growing healthcare expenditure, increasing incidence of mental disorders, and the improving accessibility of behavioral healthcare, further boosts the regional growth.
- AdvancedMD (The U.S),
- Cerner (The U.S),
- Compulink (The U.S),
- Advanced Data Systems (The U.S),
- Core Solutions (The U.S),
- Credible Behavioral Health (The U.S),
- Welligent (The U.S),
- Valent (The U.S),
- The Echo Group (The U.S), and
- Kareo (The U.S).
Features of the Report
This report offers high-quality insights and is the outcome of detailed research methodology comprising extensive secondary research, rigorous primary interviews with industry stakeholders and validation and triangulation with Stratview Research’s internal database and statistical tools.
The Mental Health Technology Market analysis report discusses the following heads in great detail:
- Market structure: Overview, industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis
- COVID-19 Impact Assessment
- Market environment analysis: Growth drivers and constraints, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis
- Market trend and forecast analysis
- Market segment trend and forecast
- Competitive landscape and dynamics: Market share, product portfolio, product launches, etc.
- Attractive market segments and associated growth opportunities
- Emerging trends
- Strategic growth opportunities for the existing and new players
- Key success factors
About Stratview Research
Stratview Research is a trusted brand globally, providing high quality research and strategic insights that help companies worldwide in effective decision making. It is a global market intelligence firm providing a wide range of services including syndicated market reports, custom research, and sourcing intelligence across industries, such as Advanced Materials, Aerospace & Defense, Automotive & Mass Transportation, Consumer Goods, Construction & Equipment, Electronics and Semiconductors, Energy & Utility, Healthcare & Life Sciences, and Oil & Gas.
Contact: Stratview Research
E-mail: [email protected]