How to use curly lace wigs to achieve the best results? Next, I will give you a detailed introduction to the highlights, please read it carefully.
Introduction of Curly Lace Front Wigs.
West Hair Mall currently has many types of curly cheap lace wigs of human hair. According to the length of the curly lace front wigs, there are 8-30 inches, and according to the density of the curly lace front wigs, there are 150%-250%. The standard size is a 13x4 lace front wig and 13x6 lace front wig.
You can browse our mall to buy any wig you like.
How to Wash Curly Lace Front Wigs Human Hair?
1. Before shampooing, use full lace wigs human hair special comb or a wide-tooth comb to gently comb the hair from the end.
2. Wet the hair evenly with water, and apply some conditioner to the hair first, so that the double-washed hair will make the hair very moisturized, smooth, and reduce pulling.
3. After nourishing with conditioner for two or three minutes, rinse off thoroughly with water from top to bottom. Start applying shampoo, because the best 613 hair lace wig is very fragile, so be gentle during the rubbing process. Then rinse off the shampoo completely to reduce the shampoo remaining on the scalp.
4. Apply the conditioner again to deeply moisturize and nourish the hair. You will find that this washing will feel much softer than normal washing. Rinse it with water without any residue.
5. After washing the wig, wrap the wig with a clean towel and pat it dry. Place it flat on the table and let it air dry. It is best not to use a hairdryer to dry the wig.
How to Style Curly Lace Front Wigs Human Hair?
1. Take care of your hair in advance, make it as tightly as possible against the scalp, and wear a cap to fix it.
2. Put the cleaned and air-dried human hair wig on the head and adjust it to a suitable position.
3. Subtract the lace on the front end of the virgin hair to make it fit your hairline.
4. Spread a small amount of glue on the forehead and scalp, use a hairdryer to heat it briefly, press and firmly stick the curly lace wig to the scalp.
5. Use tweezers to pre-plucked and cut some of the forehead hair, and comb out some baby hair around the hairline, which will make the hairline look more real and natural. Use styling spray or hairspray together to make your hair look silkier.
6. Use curling irons or splints to make your curly wigs a style you like, which can be matched with your outfit of the day.
7. In the last step, comb the wig completely with a comb. You can apply some essential oils or hair cream on the curly lace wig to moisturize the hair and make the hair look shinier.