SMO is an acronym of Social Media Optimization which is known as the process of creating, implementing, and enhancing social media platforms in order to get measurable results. Social media optimization helps join all your social media accounts in a network that points to the potential of optimization.
Sometimes for professionals, the real challenge of juggling multiple postings round the clock on different social media accounts made on different social media platforms becomes a daunting task. In SMO services, the word timing and frequency are clubbed in order to provide more visibility of the newsfeed to the target audience. Managing social media accounts round the clock or on a set time period can be overwhelming for which social media tools add-in. With the help of various tools and techniques offered in the world of digital space, one can perform social media optimization easily and effectively.
The top social media optimization tools that help in internet marketing and others can be categorized in different sections like:
For content research and discovery: With around 347,222 stories uploaded on Instagram and 150.000 shared messages on Facebook in one minute, finding valuable content can be overwhelming. With different tools, one can easily use them and filter meaningful content like images, posts, conversations, etc.
- Feedly: Feedly tools are used in the content research and discovery of the industry as it aggregates from different industry blogs and publications. Feedly has the option of an AI-based research assistant that learns your reading patterns and delivers researched content in which you are interested.
- Buzzsumo: Buzzsumo is the tool used to research keywords, understand the audience, find the most relatable comments, social media shares, online trends, etc.
Read more: Game Development 101
For content creation: Creating the right content nowadays is considered the biggest challenge because of the lack of tools, techniques, consistency, etc. Social media has become the visual presence of different social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tiktok, YouTube, etc.
- Canva: Canva is a simple graphic tool that offers pre-made templates for all kinds of social media networks. It has different types of layouts, fonts, and backgrounds to choose from which helps in easy content creation. For content creators, canva acts like a basic element of Photoshop with drag-and-drop functionality.
- Pixlr: Pixlr offers a lot of Photoshop functionality of Photoshop. It includes free services like editing, removing background, stickers, layouts, and effects. Many one or other templates offered by Pixlr are either free or part of a subscription service.
For analytics: To track the output of social media, its marketing, its efforts, and other work done on it one needs analytical tools to have a clear view of the data. Social media optimization companies use the below mentioned tools for analytics.
- Google Analytics: One of the widely used analytics tools is Google Analytics. It is used widely to track the work and behavior of the websites. It helps drive information about the impact of social media and its overview in different types of report forms like network referral, landing pages, conversions, plugins, user flow, etc.
- HubSpot: HubSpot is considered as the number of tools used from marketing automation to full content management systems. HubSpot allows users to create and manage different social media profiles by managing and posting different content like videos, blog posts, conversations, podcasts, etc.