Statement of Rights and Responsibilities
This Statement of Rights and Responsibilities is our terms of service that governs our relationship with users and others who interact with KATERMAN LLC, as well as RollBol brands, products and services. By using or accessing the RollBol Services, you agree to this Statement, as updated from time to time. Additionally, you will find resources at the end of this document that help you understand how RollBol works.
Because RollBol provides a wide range of Services, we may ask you to review and accept supplemental terms that apply to your interaction with a specific app, product, or service. To the extent those supplemental terms conflict with this Statement of Rights and Responsabilities, the supplemental terms associated with the app, product, or service govern with respect to your use of such app, product or service to the extent of the conflict.
Every offer of a RollBol product and/or service on our Site as well as every transaction, order and agreement that is concluded through our Site is governed by our Terms. The applicability of any terms and conditions of the customer or any third party on behalf of the customer is expressly dismissed and shall not apply, even if RollBol has not specifically rejected them.
You also agree that we may provide all legal communications and notices to you electronically by posting them on our website or, at our election, by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address you provided to us when you registered at our website. You may withdraw your consent to receive communications from us electronically by contacting customer care. However, if you withdraw your consent to receive our communications electronically, you must discontinue your use of your account.
Use of Site
Your privacy is very important to us. We designed our Data Policy to make important disclosures about how you can use RollBol to share with others and how we collect and can use your content and information. We encourage you to read the Data Policy, and to use it to help you make informed decisions.
Sharing Your Content and Information
You own all of the content and information you post on RollBol, and you can control how it is shared through your privacy and application settings. In addition:
- For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content), you specifically give us the following permission, subject to your privacy and application settings: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with RollBol (IP License). This IP License is for the purpose of making available the RollBol Services provided to you and to others that access or use RollBol Services, and ends when you delete your IP content or your account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it.
- When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that, due to the technology employed by RollBol’s system, the removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (generally, for a maximum of 90 days after deletion begins, but will it not be available to other users during that time). Notwithstanding the foregoing, if required by applicable law, order of any government agency or judicial body, or the like, we may retain the content to the extent necessary therefor.
- When you publish content or information using the Public setting, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people off of RollBol, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your name and profile picture).
- We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about RollBol, but you understand that we may use your feedback or suggestions without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
We do our best to keep RollBol safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep RollBol safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
- You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on RollBol.
- You will not collect users’ content or information, or otherwise access RollBol, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on RollBol.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related, dating or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
- You will not use RollBol to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of RollBol, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other RollBol functionality.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
Registration and Account Security
RollBol users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on RollBol, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not create more than one personal account.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will not use your personal timeline primarily for your own commercial gain, and will contact us on : partner@RollBol.com.
- You will not use RollBol if you are under 18.
- You will not use RollBol if you are a convicted sex offender.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password (or in the case of developers, your secret key), let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account (including any Page or application you administer) to anyone without first getting our written permission.
Protecting Other People’s Rights
We respect other people’s rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You will not post content or take any action on RollBol that infringes or violates someone else’s rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on RollBol if we believe that it violates this Statement or our policies, including the Community Standards, or where required by law..
- We provide you with tools to help you protect your intellectual property rights.
- If we remove your content for infringing someone else’s copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people’s intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- You will not use our copyrights or Trademarks or any confusingly similar marks, except as expressly permitted by our Brand Usage Guidelines or with our prior written permission.
- You will not post anyone’s identification documents or sensitive financial information on RollBol.
- You will not tag users or send email invitations to non-users without their consent. RollBol offers social reporting tools to enable users to provide feedback about tagging.
If you make a payment on RollBol, you agree to our Payments Terms unless it is stated that other terms apply.
Terms of Sale
Disclaimer of Warranty
THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT OPERATION OF THE SITE MAY NOT BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. REFERENCES AND LINKS TO PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OF INDEPENDENT COMPANIES MAY APPEAR ON THE SITE. THESE REFERENCES AND LINKS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL ROLLBOL OR ITS LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, OR VENDORS, THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT ROLLBOL HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE OR OF FAILURE TO PROVIDE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT YOU ORDER FROM ROLLBOL OR ITS AFFILIATES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES ARISING FROM MISTAKE, OMISSION, VIRUS, DELAY, OR INTERRUPTION OF SERVICE. IN NO EVENT SHALL ROLLBOL BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR CONSEQUENCES ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO YOUR INAPPROPRIATE OR UNAUTHORISED USE OF THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENT.